2010-05-09

I'm officially back to blog...

Hola peeps :D apparently I'm ALIVE again!! But the bad news is tat I'm not happy with my life..well,as I can say..it'll be a very long storyto talk about...life as a seventeen was not easy cox it's a enormous turning point for teenagers like us especially pressure encounters us...giving examples such as exam, family problems,internal afffairs between friends, personal prob,some ppl which u cannot stand and others...so in order to overcome problems like this,the only way is compromising...as wat i meant for the turning point thing is tat we're in such a vulnerable state between the merit and kharma boundary..in life,we can't guarantee that everything goes as smooth as u thought to be, reality and dream never get to intersect at this point...ok,I hv unconsciously made a breach between me and my mom...I think i've played wif fire this time..however,I admitted my mistake...I've trotted her with heavy words that were unacceptable which means I blurted out stupid things without any sense it's
my mom's b'day ytd plus it is also mother's day!! I'm very regret with wAt I've done ytd...I guess the "sorry no cure" sentence is used...btw,all I hV to do now is to show my sincerity to ease my guilt..and that,does not depend on me...

I guess that's my cue now;)
I'll try my best to cheer myself up!!

Thks to all my loyal readers that hv been waited so long for my blog's update...
Till then,
Junnie June @@

No comments: