2011-02-02

Gong Xi Fa Cai C;



Happy Rabbit lunar Year HUMANS!!! Have a prosperous and joyful one with ur beloved ones <3

Hola ;D Como Esta?
Estoy Bien, Gracias =D

I'm currently get really intrested in Spanish =P I guess Spanish was not the only language i'm into... haha... Maybe i'll just cut short that i love languages, that's why one of my ambition is to become a successful linguist ^^ though never forget me as a lawyer ^^ LOL.. Btw, i'm so out of the topic now =P Well peeps, i wish u a very HAPPY CNY !! Have a blast one, and remember to rush back home ASAP for the reunion dinner =) For those non-chinese, u guys may take this "golden" opportunity to take a break within a week! Then again, it's the zodiac of rabbit this year ^^ (Y) I don't think that there
will be any excitement for me yo', all i wanted to wish that i might be able to score at least 9As in my SPM and the results will be announced around march.. I'm praying hard about that, I hope God hears me =) since i've been a very good girl all along =P

However, let's talk about my happenings during the month of january 2011!! FYI, it's alrdy february now!! WOAH!! hahahaha.. ok so, I've met a whole lot of friends during jan =D but majority of them were Arabians in ELS.. In fact, i dont even know what's the point of going to the dumb english class =.= i'm the best student there despite the writting section.. Until now, i still dont get it that why i cant score high marks for my essay?? Grammar mistakes or sentence structure?? Ughh.. i hate dwelling on setbacks!!
Cut the crap.
Let's talk about guys ^^ i've met a superb handsome arabian =P His name was Rami Zaqzouq... I guess i really fell for him for the past few weeks but the feeling for him no longer exists anymore -.- sounds epic right?!! Of course, if i have a chance to continue level 106, i would definitely stand a great chance to see him everyday =D Speaking about that, my best bro in the world Al-dabs made the chance for me to spend time with him =D Still, most importantly i've met AWESOME people in january!! They BOOM my month up!! *credits for my buddies*

Lastly, I really ran out of content here =X I guess i should gather all my bouts of frenziness and spill it all out someday on blog.. It's gonna be a back to back bloggie =D

My cue now ;-)
TATA!

No comments: