2011-03-10

Trying hard to be a Saint =.= LOL



Bonjour fellow human =D

I finally hv the mood to update my blog.. My Cousin nagged at me that i seldom update my blog =( Geez.. look who's talking?! YO, the big blogger "AMELIA WONG" <3 millions of people around the world reviews her blog yet there's only 1000+ of them reviewed my blog in 4 years time... I guess i need to do something about it to defeat her numbers of "fan" for her blog!! Well, i hv nothing much to splatter here... Leading a very boring and routine life latterly, i hope i can be capable enough to handle all the bittersweets within these 4 months =D It is always good to be positive in life, i guess i'm not the exceptional one =)

On the other hand, I've been staying at home for a couples of week...It's time for some break out babeh!!! Yeah, so i'm outta my momma's sight for like ( 4 days ) *CLAPS* In fact, as a dotting teen like me always like to rant cocky statements towards the feeling to my mom ;/ I just very fond of doing rebellion stuffs =O OOPS!! But there is always a limit on this matter according to the teachings of the confucius... YEAH RIGHT!! As if i'm the obseqious ones *scoffing* HAHAHAHA XD Currently, staying at my 6th aunts house for 3 days =D Kind of got the homesick feeling threatening me alrdy!! So regret of uttering streams of profanity for the past few days....Well guys, i will remain silence if u ask who the heck i've scold behind =P YOU know, it's a private and confidential thingy undergoing...

I'm immersed into HK dramas nowadays though especially some of the awesome movies that were out recently =D To code several examples such as: Black Swan, Beastly, Burlesque (ZOMG, dying to watch the effortlessly cool Christina Aguilera <3), 127 hours, Drive Angry, Yogi Bear,Shaolin, King's speech...etc....

Lastly, I wanna watch my show now!! OMG!! my cousins are taking over the TV now.. Shooo annoying!! I wished i'm at my own home watching quietly without waiting for the Q.. LOL

My cue now,
TATA. Au revoir A plus Tard.

No comments: