2009-04-21

Down Syndrome =X

Oh well, i guess you know wat that means?!

Recently i'm back to my blogging mood, Yehoooo ;]
Kinda down coz me & HUi JUn did'nt manage to be in the finals :/ Juz cant calm myself down after knowing the finalist's result>> ERRRRR
Loads of stuff waiting for me to accomplish.
homeworks are the main routine i have to do everyday including my weekends, you know there's tuition hw too !! Non-Stop life i'm "enjoying" now[repeated sentence]. LOL
To be frank, These does not really bothers me to be boring , problem is that i dont feel i'm into my work.. Geezz, perhaps i need counselling..HAH!
Dont even know how to start my work sometimes, congested brain i have now +__+

Btw, its gonna be the " Wu shu night " this coming saturday (:
Hope that every1 can be able to support this particular activity for making yourself presence, and not to forget buying tickets before tickets are sold out.
Sounds so weird that i'm like promoting this as i'm not one of the Wu SHu's club member.
Thats all for today >.<
The mood of the day: I had a BAD DAY XP
ToOdles

No comments: