2009-04-04

Finally ...

HEY PPL i'm back =D

Pheww.. Finally! 1st exam over.. mann, my result was like a terrible shit-shocked to me..horrible results..feel so shame mentionin' bout it :X

So decided hardly to changed my lazy-life style into a dilligent freak!! kinda unhappy all these times, don't know wat happens to me?? Maybe some kind of prejudices occur Xp attitudnal prob>>> OOOOoops

Try my best gettin' RID of it.

Have some misunderstood with Sook Fun recently, haha, coz of childish reasons.. You wont wanna know more, or else you will shake your heads ;X

HUi jun got herself into another affair too! but i'm excluded, she's in big trouble the past few days with Sook fun..LOL
Friendship really hurts sometimes when misunderstanding occur...erghh WTV!
@___@

Besides, got some good news here, maybe me & Hui jun will be in the semi-finals for the Duet part, its juz my prediction, P/s: Beloved god pls give me this one last chance to let me feel tat i'm applicable in at least something?! As for my solo part, i'm not in the list either to both of my friends =(
It does not really bother me actually.

Satisfaction between me & Hui Jun after the Duet audition, We sang " Can i have this dance".. GREAT SONG! both of us was really immersed to tat particular song.

C:

1 comment:

HuiYee慧仪 said...

june,
huiyee here~
noe me ernt? haha
http://www.unkn0wn93.blogspot.com/
link me!