2009-12-29

The Intro



Wilkkommen ;D ( its in german)

Immersed into languages recently ;)) Does any1 know why??? nahhh...Sorry for the neurotic self-dialogue!!! SO well, let me share some of my feelings towards my whole 2 months hols ;DDD Its been all along fascinating, contented, enjoying,etc.... lot more to go....movies, shopping, indulgence in food [ that, i'll pay for my weight], wedding dinner...BUT, there's something left out here!!! X;mas eve dinner party ~.~ , lolxxx

TRUE!!! Been through a very very dull x'mas this year! haihhh, What to do?? Both my parents does'nt wish to celebrate anything coz they vigorously dislike crowded places full of ppl from" all walks of life" ?!?! In a way of being SARDISTICAL!! Btw, i did not fulfill my promise by studying BM today... i'll fault myself for the next few hours!!! Tons of guiltility within me...

Cut the Crap.

Besides, i had a feeling that i'll hv a tete-a-tete dinner with my maternal mommy ;DDDD Japenese cuisine and Western Cuisine would be some niceeee optionsss.... HEHEHEHE...
OK, switch topic at the same time!!!
i've watched loads of movies during this hols =)))
Allow me to list it out:
1. 2012
2.New Moon
3.Bodyguards and Assassins
4.Avatar ( watch until my butt pun pecek)
5.The Proposal
6.The Treasure Hunters ( idiotic show)
7.Jennifer's Body
8.Harry Potter and the half-blood prince
___________________________________________
___________________________________________
___________________________________________

BAnyak lagi!! tak sempat tulis... malas lah....

I guess my cue now ^^

Au Revoir, A Plus Tard.

No comments: