2009-12-17

OHH God!!! my dead blog is enliven XD

Salut!

I wonder how long i've never been updating my blog + faceook.. Well, i guess there's no need for me to declare myself!! Coz i don't think there's any1 cares?! lol..
Hmphhh...i'm out of point eventually!! So, i've been through a lot these 2 months..I don't think i'm capable to emphasise every detail of my life!! But now, i've acknowledged that life is just like cable car... GOing up Going down!!! Excitement and depression =/ How much does life really means and valuable to us??? Granted that how selfish and self-centre u were, we are still ought to be compassion to others and learn how to forgive the one's who once hurt u... Don't be a petty lil' bloke?! sounds sarcastic? nahhh...

Btw, my mood is currently out of service..

So long.
Selamat malam.
Wan An.
Good Night.
Bonne Nuit=)

No comments: