2008-10-21

I feel down today.....

Well, my mood is juz not reali good 2day without any specific reason 2 describe....i feel tat everythin in life is sumtimes reali very unpredictable, n does not flow well...everytime when i feel tat everythin goes rite,i would probably think tat tis feeling will last long as it will make myself look happy n be the real me...but this isn't the fact as wat i think bout..on the other hand,i felt quite sad bout my attitude towards my studies,actually i'm not a real sincere person(obviously) besides i wish 2 work out of sumthin 2 make myself proud..i wish i can be a very knowledgable person one fine day n prove 2 the ones tat always look down towards me..i dun want 2 be the previous me anymore...ENOUGH of criticizing,i'm tired...no more strength 2 be optimistic anymore...
i'll promise 2 have a good start 2wards my NEW schoolife...i'll enjoy every moment wif my self n not being absent mind because of sum of the nonsense or watever ppl...i dun care how ppl thinks of me..I AM WHO I AM....do wat i supposed 2 do as a student...i will not expect more other than studies...tis is my commitment..now n always....

No comments: