2008-10-26

i'm urged looking foward to my 2 months holiday...










So i'm back 2 blog again...nothin much 2 talk bout here...btw,i've not been blogging since 21th of oct..hahahaha..WHO CARES??!!?





haizzzzz...i wish the 2 months holiday will be approaching 2wards me soonnnn..I CAN'T WAIT 4 this instance...i need 2 get my self alone...juz a few days ago,my depression juz came n find me out,i need some time 2 calm down n make myself clear...i'm kinda blur too these days...







nevermineee...enough of my sorrowness...well,the happiest thing tat can be considered by me is WATCHING TV...do u know tat tv is also known as the fifth priority in my life..ohh mann, can't stay happy without tv..btw,not goin 2 tell the 1st priority,hehehehehehe...guys, let me gv u sum advise,everyone shud hv sumthin 2 entertain thierselves,n not juz sit there n doin nothin like ME! *swt* bt dun learn frm me,its not a good example 4 children above 15...







well...i seriously wanted 2 watch my favourite movie HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3...its awesome..juz yesterday,i went youtube 2 find one of the song in it,named "now or never",damn nice man!!! the style is quite similar 2 the previous song "what time is it"...so dun missed it guys,its a once n 4 all chance 2 go cinema n watch it..no more hessitation..GO NOW! hahahaha(jkjk) ...ahah, wait a minute, let me introducee myself, i'm a crazy fan of hsm..bt not crazy as you thinkXp..








TIMES UP! gotta get my ass off now...buh BYeeee XD


































No comments: