2008-10-27

i'm Full of Desire....wish 2 hv some outstanding achivements..

2day seems 2 be a normal day 2 me,nothin BIG happens...so my emotions is still can be considered as "STABLE"...


Therefore,some brilliant ideas came into my mind n tat makes me 2 plan 2 work out a lot of activities during this comin holidays...bt now i'm like a bird with broken wings, i don't know where's my direction...majority among my friends had found a part time job 2 cary on despite the others enjoy their holidays by travelling such as overseas...GAWDD!! i'm the only 1 who is so lifeless NOW...let me tell you, my damn boring lifestyle. Firstly, when i woke up early in the morning, i brush up myself n watever,had my breakfast as slow as a tortoise..Secondly,i watch tv 4 bout 3 hours despite waitin 4 sms by some1 bt it seems no fun at all, coz we did'nt reali chat, n i do not know tat wat had happen 2 him?!? He seems 2 be kinda weird 2 me and i can feel his frust too,bt maybe he gt his own reasons or watever thinkin? i'm lazy 2 bothered him nowadays, feel strengthless...

btw, i feel i'm abandoned by ppl nowadays...nvm..maybe its a chance 4 me 2 have silence n peace...**SILENT MODE**shhhhhsshshh...

Well, its all 4 now..gtg... tata...

No comments: