2009-06-16

Appreciation to all (:

Heya people :D
i'm extremely happy for this year's birthday although i have very few presents but i recieved a lots of wishes from all my friends..
Firstly i owe a billions of thanks to all my buddies [= so, allow me to list out all their names:
( Practice ur patience here!! )
1. Thanks to Jee Khin <3
2. Thanks to Choon Sien that sms me at 11.40pm before 15th of june.. <3
3. Thanks to Joshua Phang [ my bro + the only 1 who gave me present among all ] <3
4. Thanks to Grace Lim [ my adorable good friend ] <3
5. Thanks to Cousin crystal <3
6. Thanks to the irritater Hun Thong Ding <3
7. Thanks to my hypercreative girlfriend Isqh Fareen Khan <3
8. Thanks to my Good friend Loo Hui Jun <3
9. Thanks to the innocent look girl, Chung wai shen <3
10. Thanks to Loh sin yi <3
11. Thanks to Peck Ying <3
12. Thanks to Hui Mei <3
13. Thanks to William Kong <3
14. Thanks to Jojo <3
15. Thanks to Vincent Lee <3
16. Thanks to my bestie Sharmeen Lai <3
17. Thanks to my bestie Georgina SOo <3
18. Thanks to Chang Kah Chun <3
19. Thanks to Sam Jian Feng <3
20. Thanks to cousin lisa <3
21. Thanks to Ng Jin Ee [ i reminded her de, and she's having her new boy now (: ] <3
Pheww... thats long enough, isn't it??

i'll remember all of you till the end of my day, PEACE ^^

Btw, Daddy bought me a necklace ytd together with mummy =D
He said tat it will be my sweet 16th so it symbolize that i'm growing to be a young lady, well i guess i'm sure is!! XP

TOODLES

1 comment:

zebra cheah said...

wa late grate from me happy birthday