2009-06-27

If wishes were horses, the beggars would ride on xD

interesting topic i've got there right?! Yeah i know (:
Having my happy time now after the account tuition, and i'm officially using my mom's [ apple laptop ]
This is a real fascinating laptop i've ever used, TRUE !! lots of function and i can tell you that it was so cool.. p/s: BEAR IN MIND
OK peeps, as you know the mid term exam has juz says bye bye to us, so there's 1 more month till the last term exam. Btw, i guess i'm talking to myself, mine me?? Due to my insufficient preparations for the exam, my add maths and BM were seriously driving me to the edge of the hill....commiting suicide was excluded...
I'm trying to be strong ~sighs~
Enough of the crappie crap >.<

Although i always make wises like having distinctions in all my subjects everytime... but dream and reality always stays a distance!! Ended up to become a fairytale XP

Having misunderstanding between good friends isn't that good after all, i've learnt a lot since the day " we've" started quarelling!!!
yeah so PEACE everyone..Btw, i just simply discovered that i'm extremely boring recently, i just cant resist the feeling that kept on disturbing me.. OHh well, am i that bored, maybe i should take up a book and flipped through it with sincereness, then i would strike an A in all my subjects! ( tell me about it )

i might as well playing game with myself or reading or studying or spending time infront of the com or piano... Thats all, such a boring life,perhaps you'll get it someday somehow....
Trust me.

time to run for my cousin's birthday party.. so would you please excuse me XD
Toodles =D

1 comment:

♥ Sook Funn ♥ said...

June~~
Sook Fun here.. =P
link me
http://nthspecialonme.blogspot.com