2009-06-09

Attention to ALL !!!!

Junnie June's birthday is coming soon =DI wished that i may recieve lots of present for this year's birthday.
I guess i'm gonna celebrate only with my families....
haha, guess wHAT? 15TH OF JUNE is officially my day, but apparently the month of June will be my month =D
LOL
Now, i've something to share with you guys! hehehe, my mom will be buying me a brand new camera for my birthday present.. this is one of my loved one's!!
My aunt was like so enthusiasm on my birthday stuff, i'm glad having families like you <3
Awhhhh....
so, last reminder : I urged all my friends to buy me presents, muahahahaha!!!
[ sounds demanding?! =X ]btw, the first day after the 2 weeks boring holiday will be exam & its my birthday too!! Therefore, if you cant afford to buy me a present; you can either wished me, it'll be touched enough....

lastly, Good luck to all for the coming exam!!

HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOME-HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOME-HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOME-HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOME-HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOME-HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOME-HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOME-HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOME toodles.

No comments: