2009-01-06

2nd day of school

School was great! And i'm not regrad of making my choice to the art stream b'coz my ambition was'nt to do with science ( i supposed) but my curiousity take over me that i really want to know that why does everyone of you likes to go to science stream?? Is it what you really want? ME don't think so, either you yourself struggling or maybe some of you not... Its all up to your interest and how great you wanna be?! But there's something I here wished to speak out, that is, dont you think that 10 science classes will be too much, as the matter of fact, its simply something crazy! However only 6 classes of art, you guys really love to study bio, physics, chemistry eh?
Crap cripity crap * i guess its pointless telling you guys all this*
I've took my result ytd =D half excited half dissapointed, no harsh feeling luckily (:
Recently i'm quite lazy to blog, forgive me if i did not entertained you XPPP
I think thats my cue for now ;)
Good night!

No comments: