2009-01-29

*Update lah!!* the short post only

ok so here's the joke " Gong Xi Furt Chai"
WIsh you guys furt the whole year XDDD
The inspiration came by while having lunch with my 6th aunt=) its gonna be a very long story from the very beginning of CNY, thus, get your asses ready and sit still to read my extremely long post .......... TOMORROW!!!! lol ( damn lame) =="

Couple of hours ago, all of us went Sunway Pyramid watched The Wedding game,wanna inform you that show damn LOLNESS...not even worth to watch...
Rate: -100/100
thats my rate, its all b'coz of my bimbo cousins who wanna watch the show..Anyway since i've watched already there's no point murmuring,kinda unfair to them though :/
besides, i've done something real funny today :D i guess my cousin will know wat is it right darling?!
NO regrad praising them, they've done something seriously making me happy =D
The award of bravery goes to Amelia ( yaya)
Another movie i'll be catching later at 12am
Red Cliff II babeeeeeee
Climax climax climaxxxxx
Btw loads of hw haven't been completed yet i'm DEAD =X
tomorrow is the day i'm working on hw's GOOD FRIDAY :D
News bout my balik kampung issue i think i'll tell tomorrow la, patience needed ya'
Point form!!
~ gamble
~ Eat like a PIG
~ Hardly ever sleep
~ knowing some1 keep on furting ; the smells really made me sicked X0
End up i became a big fat koala bear ....
End of my short post!
To all my dearest reader and beloved friends, i may not let you down ^^
Toodles

No comments: