2009-01-12

Random Talk...

Hellooooo the blogger is back again!!!! bibidibabidiboooh!!!
* as usual* Xiao Zha bo XDDD
SO?? I'm in a glee mood indeed =D been chose to be the PJPK representitives,OMG! never even thought of that before,coz i guess some of you will know why right?! as if like everyone knows me well Xpp * scoffs**
All thx to Swea Ching (: She proposed that i should be,but in that situation i'm not officially being chosen by PN.Wee though she's in a "nobody wants to volunteer themselves" mode, therefore I've been forced to pushed up myself, ohh nvm at least i get to ravel the prob, how about around of applause?!
Anyway, every monday to tuesday will be the extension day for the form 4's ( i think so??) glad that it started today but i got mistake for the time after school, LOL! dont laugh at me ok? i'm always that clumsy and care-less individual's ( means the outstanding wan) XDDDDDD
The syllabus is getting more and more difficult, so its time for me to do triplee the hard work than others,not only this,the house practice will also be started by this week..Yikess, i dont like house practice , it will seriously affect my skin (SUNBURNS)...HEHEHE so i've decided to attend the practice for three times only just for the merentas Desa part! Nevertheless, Coccuriculum activities was now one of the matter that i'm now focusing, i must by hook or by crook grade up my activities marks for the sake of my SPM certification : Wish me luck +++++++++
Till then,
bibidibabidiiiboooooo!!! PUFFFFFFF!!!!

No comments: