2009-01-22

Junnie June is now WOOTSSS =D

hmphh where shall I begin my Speech??
OHh yeah, juz get to realise that i'm not bad in add maths :X I can do 3 question within one period time!! OH my? *IMpressed*
Next
Went for the Chinese Literature class ytd after school, hahahaha, Curious eh?! Well, the question mark is off!! I'm taking that as my extra Subject: i repeat "extra subject" and En Ho is giving me a draft Speech poem for me b'coz he wants to give me an audition even some of my friends too=)
As the matter of fact, the chinese literature was'nt really that difficult if you understand the classics sentence of it,I'm not blowing the trumpet! YOu know, Practice makes perfect=D
So, Next week will be the holiday for Chinese new year, "Gong Xi Fa Chai" People,Bring along your bag with you everywhere you go,prepare for the Ang Pow grabbing, p/s take my advise(demanding) besides its The Ox turn to be the 2nd animal of the decade+2 ( i mean decade=10 years;then +2=12 years coz its 12 animals as the circulation)
I'm good in all this leh..Dont pandang rendah saya...lol XD
Btw, ytd i went weighing my weight, after the weighing, i saw my weight and i was OHMYGODWHATTHEHECK,but my weight will still be a secret bearing within myself XP
lelelebubu,*no secret Whispering*
LAgipun,pergi interview for LM on the Gerko Day =) KEputusan pun telah diumumkan pada papan notis LM,YAY! i'm in Baby!! I'm in the Audio Visual, all thx to Ching Kai Xiang ==" but as long i got marks for my Cocuricullum...(ENOUGh)
LAstly, gonna catch a movie this sunday, The reunion day!! XD
WIll be watching Red Cliff 2>>>> I'm waiting,that show will gonna be the climax of my chinese new year @__@ continuouly going to Genting HIghlands on monday for KAraoke ^^ with cousins,then next day going back to s'ban paying visits to all my relatives....
THE END
~sign off~

No comments: