2008-12-20

Back! after dinner (:

Finished eating my dinner! My mom finally decided to cook at home, so the poor me have to do the washing work, haih.. Btw i knoe i blogged twice today, its juz tat i'm too bored :o I'm in a very very very boring situation!! Wish some1 would sms me or call me up to chat wid me =) Anyone?? maybe in my dreams?! I want some1 to talk to, although i on9 everyday but it seems like no1 is free to talk.. Maybe i'm being passive or sensitive or something...LOL XD
watching tv is my another entertainment but the thing is, i've finish watching all the movie i have at home...Yay or nay? lol, hope to sneak out from the house to buy DVD's, so can you imagine how bored i am?! But frankly speaking, i wont be bored after monday it will gonna be WOooootsssss babehh!! Shanghai, a niceee city of china!! all the beautiful chinese dresses are available there :D Irresistable city scenery <3 ehehehehhee Winter time comes!! have'ta like bring all those clumsy jackets along! Erghhhh but its ok, as long as i get to SHOP like crazy XO
MY one whole week trip ppl, i'll precious every moment while i'm doing the SHOPPING!! souvenires only for people who asked for it :] b'coz i'm lazy to list the names and shops juz for their preziess, i'm not typically santa Claus btw..
On the other hand, important announcement to make here, PMR results will be coming out freshly on the 29th of dec!! take note to all the form 3's & good luck! no matter what results you got, dont feel too happy or sad, u've tried ur best anywayzzz..FOr those who dont get satisfactions result plsss dont go suicide ok?? its not the end of the world, as for myself i'm not going to take my result coz i'm still off, its juz the same thing happens when i took my UPSR result, i'm not taking it on the spot,seriously lack of confident & courage to face the reality * shivers*
OHh whatever will be so LET IT BE!! LIke i care less?! haih... confusion occuring here, S.O.S
break ur leg peeps!! ( means good luck)
Toodless

No comments: