2008-12-06

Sweet & Warm =)



MUsic, books, especially me!! Rockss!!! I'm just so different anyway =)




i'm ur blog DJ here Xp..lyrics only..HOw about around of applause?! standing ovation..ohh yeah yeah yeah..You look so dumb right now..standing outside my house!! trying to apologize, u're so ugly when u cry!! PLEASEE!! Just cut it out, and don't tell me u're sorry coz u're not..babehh when i know u're only sorry you got caught!! TO Be Continued>>>>>>> XD



So here goes for nothin ppl !! I'm back again...blahh blahh blahh..
I loved my cousins <3>
Btw went hailam kopitiam that morning with my aunt ^^ its is so cool that when me and eliza was bout to used the bluetooth with our phones la, as usual Xp..SO our neighbourhood which what i mean is, the name of the ppl who on their bluetooth and they though sit near the area,their list of names are for sure appear in our hp..Jeekiess..Coincidentally one of my mom friends name is inside the list but in that very moment i'm still having suspens all over my mind,maybe 50% percent ppl around the world do have the same name ..but the inquiry mind wants to know,somehow me and eliza was just seeking for that person ;) Not even 2 seconds, i saw a lady having coffee with her friend..ahaaa..gotcha!! She's the one i've been looking for through the bluetooth..This was totally so cool!! She's the one, i just cant believe this!! Amazing technology and fate!! FUN!! Later on, we wave to her and with our radiant faces..we always do..
She Also got some kind of shock when she saw us..coz its just unexpected!! XPP


That calls the "Hide & Seek" the new version!!




OH CRAP!


BY TEN (:












No comments: