2008-12-08

I'm high up now!! anyone pull me down plss??

love camwhore


Catsss-they look furious!!



Innocent look *not*




Cool eh??






Pony tail







MIrror








Omg!! why do i look so childish?!









*smile*



















Good girl gone bad *eloborating myself**



Let me do the talking here, so went Ga Hing with mom to buy a Basin..its kinda unique as i say..take pics there and home too..so let the pic do the talking=)

Besides, georgina welcome home :D happy that u're back!! I'm so excited now bcoz i cant wait to see you..miss you a lot!! The name: Georgina Soo Chia Ling, a hypercreative and smart girl that u've ever known..Active in anyway...You cant stop ur laughters when u get along with this particular girl..she's lovely though sweet..SHe's a true friend of mine now and always..that all for the introduction ...mAybe i'll be writting in chinese for the following post if not then throw my words..bleekXp
till here
Hadius folkss(:
Stay tuned for more excitements!!

1 comment:

Georgina said...

June,
You've brightened up my day!
Thanks for praising me, hon, you're being too generous, honestly, I'm not that smart. hehe... but thanks anyway =)