2008-12-20

Post from 18/12 - 20/12

Day 18/12 Thursday !
Basically i woke up extremely late tat particular thurs- 11.35am!! Luckily my mom did'nt say anything, surprisingly she is the one who woke me up, LOL XD
She told me that she've done her cooking, just then suspens all over my mind?????? After a moment she explained everything to me, the reason of cooking early is all becoz of we're going for a picnic later on.. OMG! i hate picnic, my day is half ruined mannn....haih...what shall i do?! i cant protest either, if i do so i'll be lecture by my mom the whole day :X actually using the word lecture is just too far away for my mom's real reactions Xp The ppl who knows me shud noe wat i'm saying here. When preparations were ready, then its also time for us to start our journey,Meanwhile i recieved a call from my friend Hey Leng, we chat in the fon & my mom stops me in the middle of my fon talking @__@ We never been having contact since the holiday started, but glad to talk to her(: Later, fast forward plss>>>>> OK, having our picnic at FRIM( ppl who learnt geography shud noe). After that, we move on our journey to IKANO POWER CENTRE =) better than goin that picnic rite guys?! XD
It wasn't very crowded there, thank god!! went there for lunch at the Kluang station, i had a plate of Nasi Lemak =D but the others are not eating since they dont have any appetite excluding me !!!!! Sometime there later, met my mom's friend there and so on.....blahhh blahh blahh went popular myself to grab books, but its just an add maths book.. trying to work hard in it :D
Thats it.

Day 19/12- Friday!
Hahhaha, comes to friday! i've done nothing honestly on that day :X But i've broke my own record by watching 3movies continuously in one afternoon!! Nahhh, its just nothing, boasting business!!!! thumbs downn..booooooo!!! XPPP
MOM went doing her hair in Damansara dunno where is tat place with my 4th aunt. Great!! no one is going to demand me by doing HOuse choress!! My worst disaster @____@ , NEXT

Day 20/12-saturday [ which is today]
Crap cripity crap, i've actually did nothing too today ppl! i watched The Cheetah Girls, hahahaha XD still a kid..then i read my novel after the movie =) yay! gonna finished the book ady!! I'm truly impressed by being a nerd tis afternoon.... so here comes to the evening sessions, feel atrocious to talk bout either, doing HOUSE CHORES " screaming within myself" haih.... hate it!! Now its time for dinner everyone, have no idea what to eat!! Damn...
Finished.

No comments: