2008-12-11

Gigantic Dumplings XPP

Wtheck!! i've ruin my delicious dumplings TT
This Finee evening, mom decided to made some dumplings as dinner..Pity us!! What a simple dinner..Juz some flour and meat...THe worst thing is, i need to gv a hand to my mom by doin the flour and whatever thing....OH gosh..I hate doing the cooking..YOu know..its really awfull and yucksss :X dont ever try my cooking..it gross..but i'll try to improve..
ON the other hand, back to the topic =D you know how the gigantic dumpling forms?? let me tell you the process :P actually i've done the dumpling in a perfect size but unfortunutely i put them all together and SHIT! i forgot to add the flour so that it wont stick each other up...Damn it..BUt its alright i can solve the prob here XDD by cooking it up then later on i'll cut it into pieces and eat it!! MUahahahahahah...
tats all for my crap today :S
Toodless
Good girl gone bad @__@

No comments: