2008-12-21

Big Day peeps!!


Mini Tong Yuen, this is the must as dessert XD

Beloved Aunt Jessica <3>

Table set (:

Dont blink your eyes!!! its eating timeeee *____*

Mom's creative decorations, *clapss*

MOm bzing with her cooks =)

Eye contact ^^

Who's this?

OH crap!! hair style imergency?!

ME!
Ass off from the bed 8am in the morning :O , still sleepy, my vision is kinda blur and my mind was as blank as a piece of A4 paper, lolz XD
Dear granpa woke me up today, he wants me to accompany him to the morning market for the groceries and some fresh meat b'coz today is definitely a big day for the chinese!!!! its something like new year celebrations, maybe some of you will not be celebrating, but you know hmphh my family is darn "chinese" Xp * trueee*
Btw, cant write long today, lets the pictures tell you my following content :D
Till here,
signed By Junnie bravo =D

No comments: