2008-12-16

My heart goes Shalalalala **clapss**







Yawnsss :o
I'm seriously bored!!! Feel so lifeless during this long term hols :X
Just a few days ago, i found out my childhoods favourite song By Vengaboys, maybe you never heard of them in fact they are not famous at all but i just like their song when i was seven XD but wth!! i just simply forgot the name of the song..its just that i rmb the song goes this way>>>
My heart goes shalalalala ** clapps*** shalala in the morning, ohh ohhh ohh shalalalala ** slapps the ass ** XD Shalalala just for you...
Besides, went subang parade to do my knitting there!! oh god!! I'm actually kinda good in it, not dumb larhh at least but the prob is i'm being slow, coz i keep having mistake and my ass juz cant stop getting up, Dont know why am i becoming so impatient btw?! Thats the reason why i'm slow ( i mean like i can't seat still, i juz feel walking around, chit chat with ppl, seek around, eat some stuffs) it will absolutely makes me feel much more better.. while sitting there was like listening to all those aunties fooling & crapping like adolesence!! i just cant believe it, they sound just so not like an adult. They have been too much of craps as an grown up people!! thats it.. just feel so abnormal talking to them :X

However, My house renovating wont be complete till the month of June 2009!! OHh my!! its been a year since my house was still in progress, Too long time doing all these just b'coz of some moron and darn lazy freaks so the construction was being delayed.But good news here, the living room was like so cozy!! you ain't gonna believe this guys!! but YOU DO :D show you guys some pics that i've took.. *CAMWHORE* i know XP

No comments: