2008-11-10

^ ^

Basically i'm fine today, i think my mood is back to the track again!!!! wohoooooooooo XDDDD..
So today i went courts mammoth's giant supermarket 2 buy some groceries with my mommy:)
We brought a lot of stuffs today coz we're short of stock at home, wakakakaka Xp..Well later when i was in the car and just left there, guess who i saw?!? i saw SOMEBODY'S dreamlover but ain't telling you who that "guy" is >>>> I was just so shocked and surprise when i saw him but nvm, why should i be so happy? hahaha, thats easy! coz i'm HYPER already....i'm truly admitting it..no doubt bout it...SIAO ZHA BO..btw, talking bout the word hyper..i've created the word hypercreative, smart leh?? duhhh...*flips my hair**you can ask my friend fareen to be my witness...
So anyway, when i reached home..I straight away go bath then watch movieeee, i watch "the PAINTED SKIN" while my mom was enjoying her cooking sessions Xp..( insults) by not helping her anything....The movie that i'm watching is kinda horror bt if u're " brave" like me, you will sure enjoy the show,ahahahas..actually that show is a love story between demon and human, cool leh?? demon and human of coz cant fall in love in reality, but at the end the story its kinda touch..**sob sob** Despite i'm the one who washes the dishes for 2nites dinner, damn exausted larhh...its like 5 ppl ++ having dinner but when it comes to wash the dishes, its like so a lot larh, even my shirt oso gt wet..erghhhhh....i think thats my cue for now..
Sayonaraaa :-*

No comments: