2008-11-19

PLease don't Stop The Music!! Bring It ON S.I.S.T.E.R.. XP

The Latest Album-i got it!!!
nicee sandals..but its not mine TT

The latest decoration for christmas in pyramid..


The sweetest girl in the world... :)



Gotcha...XD




Do you wanna be a part of me?!?





: P





















[: ME :]


































~ Story Time ~
























Let me start my day at 11am in the morning, so ermm i dressed up myself and ready to go pyramid there to meet up wif my friends!! but some of them are not reali my friend..ooopppsss sorry 4 tat pal..XD





i went there i met chi yin, jie hui, sook fun and thats my day get started,but later i went the shop named S&J to buy two adorable burfday girls preziee,i chose two cups as their preziee..generous leh me?? its oso costly u know?? haha but nvm,,its good to have friends like them so its ok..the price is still affordable to me...elehh!! i'm trying to boast myself that i'm RICH..holly macoroned!! :D



** CRAP CRAP**





After the prezie thing, all of us gathered together especially the boys waiting for the other b'day girl and grace's arrival :) Who she think she is?!? want all of us to wait for her ?? Dummieee..ehehee..( jkjkjkjkjk)










When they came, then we all just go look for FOOD!! Duhh..its the most important thing for our daily livings,somemore i havent ate my breakfast yet..but ahh u know wat?? they all like no idea what to eat...so i get fedup i just straight away went MC'D with grace to have some food...it was totally GREAT man..i've never tried hanging out with friends like this..happiest day and on the other hand, something unhappy happen too..but it need time to digests all my memories..its kinda hard i can say,some kind of complicated feelings within me..haiz..














ok,after the food..we went singing karaoke...damn syiok larhh!! i know i started getting high up when they started singing,later i join them and finally end up i sang the most....wakakakaka XD


i'm a rock star!! Some of them even praise me..Wohoooo...wanna listen to my singing skill?? not to say perfect but wat i can say is, i'm in it! Blekkk :pSO Bring it on Babehh..** ON AIR **










Btw, i bought movie tickets with grace and we all decided to watch High School Musical 3 - Senior years :) ehehehehe...ermm some parts inside the movie its kinda like bored,but overall vanessa take a good shot in every scene's...Seriously, She's HOT and she can perform well too ..Preety good... ;)


So here's some pic...take a look aheeehahahahuuu..












No comments: