2008-11-13

Wonderfulll holiday!!!

Howdy everyone...good news here, of course its my good news!!
i'm goin china 4 a month i think......FUIYOH!! unbelievable mann...syiok!! no joke...and i'm not dreaming..**slapping my self** no i'm not!! its REAL

Btw i'm goin with my mom again as usual XPPP..first i'm goin to GUANGZHOU for bout 5 days then next i'll be moving further my travelling to BEIJING !!! wohooooooo..as for my last destination is SHANGHAI!! everyone i'm HIGH up now...goin three places within one month..STRAIGHT..Can you imagine how happy am i now?!? The trip will started on the 11th of december i guess if i'm not mistakenXDDD..and finally i'll be back on 1st of JANUARY 2009!!! This is a very good news 2 me huh?!? YIPEEEEE...YAHOOOOO...
Celebrating my X'mas at SHANGHAI...it will super duper FUN!!!!!! dun worry 4 all those ppl who were reading my blog all these time, i will never ever dissapoint you during this period of time..i'll post a lot of pics and share my happiness with you <3.. color="#ff9900">HAPPIE YIPPIE WIPPIE... For this coming 19th, i'm goin 2 attend my two good frens b'day party in sunway pyramid's RED BOX...will be singing half of the day and watching hsm3 wif Choon Sien but as for the others i dun noe larh coz some of them says they wanna watch Quantum of solace wor?!? ahahaha but nvm as long as i get 2 watch hsm3...seeing my idol vanessa hudgens..**whistless** So many things 2 attend and enjoy during this holiday!! no more boring...hehehehe... Don't miss me guys..awhh..but i'll missed u...**sob sob** wait for my good news.. (: stay tuned in my blog_ http://chubbykoalabear.blogspot.com/, i know i've been mentioning my blogsite 2 u guys many times bt mine me 2 repeat again coz i'M HYPER already!!

LAstly i'm here 2 CONGRATS =) my beloved cousin sis, amelia wong yun qi since her UPSR results just came out today...Finally she gt 5A's...happy and feel proud of her...congrats mElia>>
i'll belanja u makan when i'm back Xppp..for those who took upsr results and find their result not that good..KEEP IT UP..dun feel bad...try harder next time..=) As for me, i guess i know how many A's i'm getting, haix...dun really perform well :( so sorry to said that..
haaha
i can smelll something burnin..OMG..my ass gt on fire...sorry gtg now...need 2 put out the fire..Ciao..wakakakakakaka XDDD...crap again..nvm; 再见读者们! 咱们后会有期,哈哈。

No comments: