2008-11-28

ehehhehehe..i'm better now (:

yeeehooooo?!!! back blogging again larhh... i know i'm a bit over for my ytd day's blog but please bear in mind ya' i just wanted to airout my emotions...bcoz i like wanna burst out ady,no one come and share my thoughts wif me so i just air out through blogging lorr...haiz...okok stop that sensitive topic again...sorry for being Rude everyone XD

So just that day i found out a lot of my ex-classmates blogs..They really do changed a lot more than i expected..Let me list out their names-Aaron Wong, Joyce Lum, Geraldinee Ko, Benardinee Chew and Khor Jia Ming..I truly missed them a lot =) Wish to hang out with them..ermm some of them organised a reunion but most of them cant make it including me..**sob sob** TT.. Sorry ya' i cant go 1U with you guys coz i think i'm like kinda like grounded by my mom..My mom dont really let me go out with friends except if i give her notice bout 1 month ago larhh, if next time anyone want to hang out with me then tell me earlier like a month ago..otherwise i cant fufill you guys Xp..

I'm going to my beloved piano teacher's wedding dinner 2molo ^^, at the PJ Hilton Hotel..yahooo :D Have a happy Wedding Teacher Penny <3 , i'm coming!!

On the other hand, under no circumstances i found my very own diary during standard six Xp
I wrote a lot of crap in it, and when i re-read i found myself so stupid...ohh nvm its normal XD
but i found my essays fluencies are quite impressive,happy to be ME!! not just only that i realise i have a lots of thing i havent't achieve yet and my gigantic potential in me have not been launced yet..duhhh!!! everyone has it (:

Besides i found out my very new interest and i know that i've been loving it so muchhh =0 **clappings** Xp.." SINGING" my very new interest...i love singing, singing always inspires my heart..Singing is not just having the functions of chasing away my sorrowness despite of letting me to have more self confidence within me=)

After All, I love myself!! I love singing!!

**Take my hand, take a breathe, hold me tight>> and take one step>>and let the music to be your guide** lyrics <3 awhhh wonderful lyrics..wish someone could be my dancing partner for this very song..Xp

No comments: