2008-11-14

i cant c hope....i'm lost!!!

Overall my personality is quite good as 4 the publics impressions...but i dont think i can get my self into everything in this world anymore....sometimes i feel like i really can't fit in in everything...FAILURE!!! i know i have some kind of wonderful lifestyle but i don't know what am i thinkin of ?!? i don't feel joyful and happiness from the deep inside my heart?!? i don't know what makes me so down?? results,relationships,reputation or whatever shit!!! i don't know...i feel like shutting myself down and don't wanna open my mouth 2 anyone or talk 2 anyone....but i wish someone could popped out and comfort me for this very moment...i seriously need it now..but among my friends,Grace is the one who really comfort me with all her experience and her true words deep inside her heart...thank you for supporting me these few days=)

haixxxx..the only thing i can do now is to cool my self down..today morning just woke up, and kena scold by mom by some reasons but i know i've done something wrong though she just lecture me the whole afternoon and i belive the words that she told me....It is all my fault by not listening to her in the past...feeling so REGRAd now...nothing will not change...everything will be changing...nothin is eternity...so i'm truly speechless...i dunn not know what 2 do and what 2 say?!?
i'm in big mess...sad, moody, dissapoint,regradness,strengthless........etc....

No comments: