2008-11-08

Finally found somethin 2 let my time flows, i found the light of hope!!!

heeelllloooo folks.....back 2 share my feelings and talk crap again...hope you won't mind 2 be one of my listener, ahahaha...




So i just find something that its quite intresting here 2 overcome my boringness, that is "knitting"...i can say its intresting bt as for common i know its a boring thing 2 do, bt 2 me knitting is fun!!! Just that you need some patience 2 complete it..Well, basically last year i've been working out wif a piece of some kind of blouse for my mom...hehehehe..but its just half done, so i decided to finished it within this holiday to prove my ability...wakkakaka =DD




Besides, just yesterday i finally get 2 overcome my depressions and my personal thinking prob...Maybe i've think to much bout it..So thats why i urged myself 2 find a way out of my sorrowness, i've been so down all these times...Until my mom asked me what happen to me?! I told her everything and even how i feel ..She's the only one that who can be really trusted by me,she teaches me a lot..i truly appreciate you mom!! muaxxxx



And now allow me to share some of my complicated feelings deep inside my heart, love is just a process to let your life become more joyful and happiness but it does not represents everthing...Many ppl happens 2 be the victim of love and finally ended wif tragedy...it is all cause by the world most wonderful thing called LOVE...what on earth are you talking bout?! You might think that i've gone crazy but i'm not, this is the fact..Btw love had many kinds of love...it depends of what kind of love u're gaining..ex: mom's love, dad's love, sibling's love,friendship's love,teacher's love, or whatever love... The most dangerous love in this world is the love between men and women..don't ever take a risk in any relationships, you may get hurt deeply and unhealed ..So make a wise decision, you can make a difference :)

No comments: