2008-11-27

I'm Pissed OFF!!

I'm not gonna tell you what i'm really pissed off?! But what i wanna tell you is i'm seriously not fine here...I'm darn angry with someone,no doubt bout it kayss. I started to hate that person in a sudden,of coz there are a lots of reasons that you wont really get to understand my feelings,everything that he/she had done to me always came out from my mind and i can tell u what this person is truly a FAKER * if u're still someone that have humanity u should admit what u've done and ur words to me is so damn fcukin' unpleased.. I dont care who you are?!you're no more a part in my life anymore......u're not meant to be 4give.....u're a person who likes to boast urself in front of ur friends and likes to show off ur greatness..ohh come on, stop acting..u're so a L.O.S.E.R!! Stop pretending to be someone great,but the fact is u're nothin..Be the true you..u've done a lot of things that u're actually trying to pissed me off..u're too brainless as i can say..

You made me fell like i'm being ditched!! Why tragedies always happen in me??
Gotta get my ass off from the chair now!! i'm not in the mood again bcoz of some bustards....

No comments: