2008-11-05

~SIGH~

My life during this coming holiday is so damn meaningless....

Every morning wake up, eat breakfast, watch tv, had my lunch, watch tv, bath, had my dinner, lastly went to bed ......What kind of life i'm havin now?!? haizzz...**speechless**

Besides, My mom just came back this tuesday...dunno why she came back in a sudden?? Maybe she feel like coming back home...HAHAS>>>

By hook or by crook, i must figured out something to do during the holidays i cant just spend my timee like that for bout 2 months..After the holidays, i think i will be facing a lot of difficulties in my studies..ohh mann!! Subjects such as add maths, perdagangan, econs and etc... that its gonna be the subjects i'm studying but thanked god i'm not in science stream...On the other hand, i chose art stream because it will not be too tough 4 me,and i think i'll be able 2 handle it..but as for the subjects in science stream its too tough!!! For people who are Really intrested in career such as engineering, mechanic,doctor,chemist, pilot etc...you can choose 2 take science stream and must really put in your effort... If its my opinion, i would advise that you guys should think carefully before you choose your stream, dont be regrad during during the year in form 4 and it would probably influenced your future..Think rationally before you take action..

Btw, feeling depressed when i thought of myself...i feel that i'm truly a failure in everything or maybe i cant lose my dignity in front of ppl coz honestly i'm kinda of KIASU also...but nvm, its good 2 think that way,**maybe**...

LAstly, hope i can say tata 2 my depressions after the holidays...and i'm also here 2 tell someone that i dunnot know that you are really busy or what?!? or maybe you dun wanna chat wif me, i'm quite dissapoint in you...Actually one of the reason that makes me feel down is also because of you..If you wanna ignore me,its ok..but dont gv stupid excuses..
*_* S I G H *_*
THE END OF MY STORIES =(

No comments: