2008-11-15

Dissapointment

What i mean for my title is that i feel so dissapointed that he cant come for the 19th...Why cant you make yourself present that day? why cant you try ohter ways to meet me up?!? whats the prob now? Why are you treating me so cool :( ?? Whats the prob between us?? Well, i dun think i have the answer here...i've been thinking a lot recently and i wanna stop it!! i dun wan myself get into the emo world...enough!! i wan an exact answer....i dun wanna be like this, i dun wanna make stupid guessing...its truly unfair to me...plss tell me wat is goin on wif you?? You seems to avoid the questions that i asked you, maybe you dont feel it but i did!! Tell me wats up to you?? i really wanna know...share your thoughts with me...
No matter what i'll understand you...but please tell the truth...i dun feel rite all these times...i do feel that we have a kind of distance between you and me...it becoming far apart...:(
Time proves everything...Maybe our love cant sustain long...or maybe we don't have the faith between us..
Don't feel angry or sad with what i'm talking here, i'm trying to pour out the true me..At the same time, i'm telling the truth...

No comments: